Sign up for our newsletter
- Asking women in Saudi Arabia about their driving habits – it’s illegal for women to drive in Saudi Arabia.
- Asking about Google, Facebook, and Twitter in China – China has banned Twitter, Facebook and severely limited Google.
- Targeting job titles used in the United States are not the same in other countries. Using job descriptions and job responsibilities as a targeting criteria provides more accurate results.
- Don’t ask a man in Mexico household income, it’s rude in Mexico.
- 95% of Australian companies have no more than 20 employees.